Re: New binutils uploaded for experimental (fwd)

On Sun, Sep 05, 1999 at 01:15:44PM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> Not even close to working on powerpc.  There's a lot of wierd things
> going wrong, the largest of which is:
>
> drow:~% gcc -o test test.o
> /usr/bin/ld: final link failed: Bad value
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
> for ANY program.  Including itself.

Never mind.  However, do NOT try building in source tree; make
distclean leaves stringify.sed in ld/, so it is never remade in
builddir/ld/, so genscripts fails silently, and you get really mentally
disturbed linker scripts.

Works like a charm!  I'll upload it to experimental now.

Dan