Re: Missing enc files for Inter font in texlive-fonts-extra (Bullseye)

Am 29.09.2022 um 13:46 teilte Daniel Braunschweig mit:

Hi Daniel,

I installed the package for Bullseye without errors and there the
files seem to be missing. (Your prompt hints to the Sid release where
both files are indeed present in the list.)

In
https://packages.debian.org/bullseye/all/texlive-fonts-extra/filelist
both are not listed.

In this case we look at an issue, which was present in TL 2021 and was solved in TL 2022. Thanks for the information, but we won't backport that fix to stable, simply put the files into /usr/local and wait for next Debian release. ;-)

Hilmar
--
sigfault