Re: Converting to git

On Do, 30 Aug 2012, Norbert Preining wrote:
> FOr that I wrote some notes in case someone else wants to do it with
> *his* repository. Basic idea is from
> http://john.albin.net/git/convert-subversion-to-git
> paired with some infos from the web pages of debian.org for git/scm:
>
> The following script cannot be run as is, but should be clear
> to everyone what to do.

I am now experimenting a bit with how to get git-buildpackage
usable layouts.

Up to now we have in most projects the sources outside, so not included
in the svn/git repo.

For some of them like texinfo, luatex I am planning to change this
into a standard layout for git-bp, ie with upstream branch, master
branche and pristine-tar branch.

If anyone has an idea please let me know ...

THRUMSTRER (n.)
The irritating man next to you in a concert who thinks he's (a) the
conductor, (b) the brass section.