Re: preliminary packages for texfam / jtex

> Could you check my patches under debian/patches?
> They are necessary to link jtex against system kpathsea libraries.

I checked them, they don't apply anymore, and anyway the problem is with the actual code, not the makefiles. I hand edited the libkpathsea path without problem, but too many things have changed.

What we need is a patch web2c 2009 -> web2c-j/m 2009 that only show the essential changes, and the port it to TL2011 source. That is the problem, as with texfam-1.4 as with 1.5. :-(

Maybe I find some time over the weekend to look into foreard porting the changes.