TL2012 and ptex related packages

香田様、八田様

I would like to consult you about your packages related to ptex
in Debian:
	kohda@debian.org: makejvf, morisawa
	mhatta@debian.org: ptex*, mendexk
We are currently packaging TL2012 (pre) for Debian, and in TL2012
there will be all kind of ptex related programs, including uptex.

We can either depend on your packages to provide all the necessary
files, or we could take over ptex and related things into TeX Live
and superseed forementioned packages. My inclination is *slightly*
to move to the TeX Live versions, as there has been quite some
development in TeX Live in cooperation with the Japanese group,
as you for sure are well aware. But of course I will honour your
wish in case you prefer to continue maintaining these packages.

If you are interested in checking the current status, please take
a look at
	deb(-src) http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ pool/

Please let me know your preferences, and don't hesitate to pose any
further questions that might come to your mind!

BURES
The scabs on knees and elbows formed by a compulsion to make love on
cheap Habitat floor-matting.