Dependency loops and other woes

Hi,

AFAIS, there's a dependency loop in our TL2009 packages:

texlive-base   Depends: luatex (>=0.40.6)
luatex         Depends: texlive-base, texlive-base-bin

And there's one more looking round the corner: texlive-binaries cannot
be installed, since it wants to run updmap, but dvips35.map is not
present (as well as other basic map files). These are in
texlive-base-bin (at least in tl2007).

This means we would need texlive-binaries to Depend: texlive-base-bin,
but we wanted it the other way round.  Hm.

Debian Developer (TeXLive)
VCD Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg, ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg