equivs package

Dear debian-tex-ers,

While waiting for the new texlive 2009 packages to hit the Debian's main
repositories (and the repositories of derived distros), some users are
still installing a vanilla TeX Live. (Perhaps some will continue to do
so in order to be able to use tlmgr updates anyway [1].) They probably
want to create an equivs package, as described here:

 http://tug.org/texlive/debian#vanilla

The problem is, I apparently forgot some packages in

http://tug.org/texlive/debian-control-ex.txt

(at least xdvi, but probably others). I'd like to update the list (also
for TL09) but I'm not sure if there is an automatic method to find all
the Debian packages provided by a full TL08 (or 09) installation.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Manuel.