CrossTeX

Debian TeX Team,

I am a developer of CrossTeX, a bibliography management tool backwards
compatible with BibTeX databases but significantly extending its syntax
and semantic power; I presented it at TUG 2007.  I am trying to get
CrossTeX into Debian; this will be my first package and I was told you
would, as the TeX team, logically be good people to go to as possible
sponsors or for comments.  I have posted CrossTeX to debian-mentors,
and its home page is at http://crosstex.sourceforge.net/.  Any help you
could provide me would be very appreciated.

Robert Burgess