New texlive 2007 packages 2007-1~3 on tug server

Hi all!

The subject tells everything
	deb http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ tl2007/
	deb-src http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ tl2007/
(ok, it will be there tomorrow, the upload is running)

Changes:
- no texlinks
- switch to use dh_installtex of tex-common >= 1.1
- config files are not placed in TEXMFMAIN *and* TEXMFCONFIG, only
  in CONFIG

If you install *ALL* the texlive-lang packages you need to
edit /etc/texmf/texmf.d/95NonPath.cnf and set
 		trie_size = 400000
(to be sure).

NOTE 1: even tex-common 1.1 trie_size = 300000 DOES NOT
SUFFICE!!! We have to reupload another one.

NOTE 2: If you want to build your own binary packages, note that the
.orig.tar.gz of texlive-bin has changed!!! I have removed the useless
links in bin.special as those links are now created via dh_installtex.

There is another problem which always occurs: lacheck recommends
tetex-base, so installing it always tries to install tetex-base ...
which we do NOT build from texlive sources, so one has to ignore this
recommends.

This happens only with aptitude, with apt-get it worked out without any
problems.

I only did a apt-get install texlive-full test for now.

Open things:
- config files unroll treatment:
	Idea: preinst moves the files to dpkg.remove
		Postinst actually removes
		error-unwind reinstantiates this
- lintian warning, perl magic headers in some scripts, missing man pages

I am leaving for 2 weeks in Switzerland/Bernina. So there is a lot of
time for you to test and comment.

After this I plan to incorporate all the suggestions (if nobody else has
done it already), do a new build, and upload to experimental ...

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
AFFCOT (n.)
The sort of fart you hope people will talk after.