Re:TEST [#6561871]

Thank you for contacting Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. - where outstanding service is our goal every day. This is a confirmation notice that we are in receipt of your email.

Your email is very important to us, and you should anticipate a reply within approximately one to two  business days.

If this is a time-sensitive issue or a trading request to buy or sell securities, we recommend that you contact a Schwab representative at 1-800-435-4000 (representatives are available 24 hours a day to assist you) or visit our website at www.schwab.com.

We sincerely appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.

Your privacy and security are important to us.  To view our privacy and security policy, please click on the following link:

http://www.schwab.com/public/schwab/nn/privacy.html?cmsid=P-1017748&lvl1=nn&refid=P-1018901&refpid=P-1015376#cookies

Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., member SIPC - http://www.sipc.org/ (0006-1512)

----- debian-tetex-maint@lists.debian.org Wrote -----
The message contains Unicode characters and has been sent as a binary attachment.