Re: SVN tetex-bin commit: r1383 - tetex-bin/trunk/debian

Frank Küster <frank@costa.debian.org> wrote:

> Author: frank
> Date: 2006-05-24 16:07:24 +0000 (Wed, 24 May 2006)
> New Revision: 1383
>
> Modified:
>    tetex-bin/trunk/debian/README.Debian.sgml
>    tetex-bin/trunk/debian/changelog
> Log:
> Document more clearly that british english hyphenation patterns are
> non-free and cannot be enabled.

Strange.  I also made a couple of commits to tetex-src yesterday evening
and today, but there were no commit messages on the list.

As far as I understood, it should have matched the last entry in the
regex in post-commit, which also provides some mail settings.  On the
other hand, a short look at commit-email.pl seems to indicate that for
the "default_project" no mail is sent (next if...).  Is this intended?

Anyway, I have now added a regex for tetex-src and will try it at once.

Debian Developer (teTeX)