Re: Ping ... still messed up archive ...

Hi Ralf!

> On Sat, May 13, 2006 at 09:14 +0200, Danai SAE-HAN wrote:
> > It seems that Fontforge now takes three times more CPU
> > power than before, so I have to run it all day and night long.
>
> Which FontForge version are you using? I use fontforge-0.0.20060430-1
> from <URL:http://kebil.ghost.lt/debian/pool/fontforge/> (backported to
> sarge). AFAIK this version should get uploaded to sid soon. And I
> haven't noticed any slow downs. But then, the fonts I am working with
> are probably much smaller than yours. You could ask for help on
> fontforge-devel. George Williams as useually very responsive to bug
> reports. Especially if you can provide (preferably small) examples.

I am using the same version.  I have now killed xscreensaver
completely, and will see what it gives.  Could be some junk in my
memory; I've killed a few other processes too now.

Thanks for the tip.  I'll keep that in mind.
Cheers!

Danai SAE-HAN
韓達耐

--