Re: Ping ... still messed up archive ...

Dear Danai!

On Sam, 13 Mai 2006, Danai SAE-HAN wrote:
> OIC.  I was already wondering why aptitude didn't upgrade from version
> 20051031-10 to 20060425-1.  I thought I had to add an extra conflict
> to latex-cjk-all.

Don't overload perliminary packages with relations to packages which
have never been in Debian. Only make sure that the packages you
hopefully soon upload to Debian are consistent and upgrade from the
cjk-latex packages. The rest is the responsibility of beta-testers.

> Ouch.  I forgot to adjust the latex-cjk-common.emacsen* files.
> Thanks for the bug report.  I think it's fixed now.

Confirmed, I have now for all the latex-cjk* packages version
	4.6.0+cvs20060425-2 or 1.8 (for fonts)

SMEARISARY (n.)
The correct name for a junior apprentice greengrocer whose main duty
is to arrange the fruit so that the bad side is underneath. From the
name of a character not in Dickens.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff