My unstable sarge repository on people.debian.org

Hi,

as promised to Ralf, I'm going to continue uploading sarge backports of
the packages in unstable to http://people.debian.org/~frank/teTeX-3.0.
However, to make things simpler for me, I'd like to use the same binary
packages that I later upload to backports.org.

This will have a couple of minor disadvantages:

- If the version number in testing and sid is the same, I fear aptitude
  will try to update all the time (I think so because I experience this
  currently with tetex-bin.  It downloads the file and then does
  nothing).

- Packages will be built against sarge+backports.org and might therefore
  acquire dependencies that cannot be satisfied on pure sarge.  I'll try
  to avoid this by manually compiling tetex-bin (to prevent a dependency
  on libxaw8), but I can't promise anything.

Please speak up if this is a problem for you.

Debian Developer (teTeX)