(fwd) pfb2t1c2pfb 0.2 released, debian package ready for sponsoring on tug

Dear Atsuhito, dear Frank

as you both know I'm not an official DD. Now the time has come and I'd
like to have uploaded my first (minimalistic) Debian package. Would
one of you be so kind to sponsor the package?

You can find it on http://www.amasol.de/~preusse/pfb2t1c2pfb/ . The
deb file was built on normal Debian unstable (not a pbuilder). If
that is not sufficient please use the package from
http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/t1c2pfb/ (built by Norbert
Preining).

Unfortunately I'll be offline for the next two weeks. If there is
another step necessary before the upload can be performed: Sorry out
of luck. Please arrange who of you will do the sponsoring for now
(and maybe in the future).

Thanks!

Kind regards,
  Hilmar
--
http://www.hilmar-preusse.de.vu/
--- Begin Message ---

I have release the pfb2t1c2pfb as version 0.2 on the alioth web site.

Current debian package is available for sponsoring on
	deb http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ t1c2pfb/
	deb-src http://www.tug.org/texlive/Debian/ t1c2pfb/
The package is lintian and linda clean and builds in a sid/pbuilder env.

I have made install-remove-install-purge-install tests on debian/sid.

Hilmar, could you ask someone to sponsor it.

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018