Re: libkpathsea3_2.1-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED

Debian Installer <installer@ftp-master.debian.org> wrote:

> Accepted:
[...]
> libkpathsea3_2.1.orig.tar.gz
>   to pool/main/libk/libkpathsea3/libkpathsea3_2.1.orig.tar.gz
> Announcing to debian-devel-changes@lists.debian.org

Surprise, surprise.

Those of you following debian-devel probably expected that.  The purpose
of this package is that now we can upload teTeX-3.0 to unstable which
provides and uses libkpathsea4, while all other packages should continue
to use libkpathsea3 (until library transitions are allowed again).

What surprises me is that I don't get a "libkpathsea3_2.1.orig.tar.gz is
NEW" message.  Or does this only come after "ACCEPTED"?

Anyway, it doesn't hurt, since the packages are (or at least should be)
identical except for /usr/share/doc.