Re: language.dat handling in Debian

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005, Frank Küster wrote:
> > Again, I have created tex-common_0.3.3 which includes already
> > update-language etc, and configuration of it.
> >
> Looks good generally.  I have rewritten the manpage and dropped the
> unreleased versions from the changelog (and fixed a typo from Thomas,

PLEASE one more thing, important:

Add

var/lib/texmf/tex/generic/config

to debian/dirs

Thanks.

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
ROCHESTER (n.)
One who is able to gain occupation of the armrest on both sides of
their cinema or aircraft seat.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff