Re: Where to find tetex-base 3.0-4 working with tex-common?

> Hi friends!
>
> Working on debian/texlive I am chroot installing tetex, but I cannot
> find tetex-base >= 3.0-4 which goes well with tex-common. Is there
> another place but experimental to get it?

I have made the changes for 3.0-4 in the cvs repository, but not yet
uploaded it.  To allow you to test the current state, I am currently
uploading what I found in my local repository to

http://people.debian.org/~frank/tetex-base_3.0-3.4_all.deb

I think it will work fine, but since it's been more than a week that I
even thought about it (I had a really nice week off, paddling, cycling,
climbing, and not thinking about single molecule spectroscopy or teTeX
at all), I'm not completely sure.