Re: Status of the package cm-super?

On Apr 13 2005, Hilmar Preusse wrote:
> On 10.07.04 Janusz S. Bie? (jsbien@mimuw.edu.pl) wrote:
> > Exactly. I am interested in outline Cyrillic fonts, so I am looking
> > forward to the package.
>
> Just FYI: Actually there exists a package called ec-fonts-mftraced.

It doesn't seem to be available in testing right now.

> The package itself is still buggy (e.g. no registering of the fonts
> to teTeX - I didn't file a bug yet). Does that package fulfil your
> needs for the time being?

I will check it with more attention, but I'm mostly concerned with the Type
1 versions of the concrete and euler fonts that cm-super provides (i.e.,
the fonts that Knuth used in "Concrete Mathematics").

I have kept here an ooold package that Claire once uploaded to her space in
people.d.o and it's been working fine with teTeX 2.x (the one in testing).

Thank you for your feedback, Rogério.

--
Learn to quote e-mails decently at:
http://pub.tsn.dk/how-to-quote.php