Build Dependencies of tetex-bin

Hi,

I've noticed just:

drachi:~# apt-get --print-uris build-dep tetex-bin
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
E: Build-Depends dependency on tetex-bin cannot be satisfied because the package libxaw-dev cannot be found
drachi:~# apt-cache show libxaw-dev
W: Unable to locate package libxaw-dev
drachi:~# apt-cache search libxaw
libxaw6 - X Athena widget set library (version 6)
libxaw6-dbg - X Athena widget set library (version 6) (unstripped)
libxaw6-dev - X Athena widget set library development files (version 6)
libxaw7 - X Athena widget set library
libxaw7-dbg - X Athena widget set library (unstripped)
libxaw7-dev - X Athena widget set library development files
xaw3dg - Xaw3d widget set
drachi:~#

So this libxaw-dev should be taken out. Checking this for all Build
dependencies (i.e. dpkg -l over all Build-Depends in my chroot-sarge)
shows up:

un  debhelper      <none>         (no description available)
ii  ed             0.2-20         The classic unix line editor
No packages found matching libpng12-dev.
No packages found matching zlib1g-dev.
un  xlibs-dev      <none>         (no description available)
No packages found matching libxaw7-dev.
No packages found matching libxaw-dev.
No packages found matching m4.
No packages found matching flex.
No packages found matching bison.
ii  tetex-base     2.0.2-5.1      Basic library files of teTeX
No packages found matching libtiff3g-dev.
No packages found matching libwww-dev.
ii  libwww0        5.4.0-6        The W3C WWW library
No packages found matching t1lib-dev.
No packages found matching po-debconf.
No packages found matching autotools-dev.

That "No packages..." goes to stderr, hence:

dpkg -l $packagelist 2>&1 > /dev/null |cut -b 28-|awk -F. '{print $1}'|xargs apt-cache show > /dev/null

W: Unable to locate package libxaw-dev

libxaw-dev seems to be the only one, which does not exist. Atsuhito
will you remove it from the control file, please?

Hilmar
--
One reason why George Washington
Is held in such veneration: