[tetex-3.0] keep lmodern as a separate package?

Hi Florent

(Cc'ing you as you requested, although you seem to be reading a lot
these days)

the lmodern fonts will be included in tetex-3.0. While we could just do
nothing except conflicting with your lmodern packages, I would prefer
very much to generate a separate lmodern package, with all the
additional benefits for X etc., from the tetex-base source.

We are not in a hurry at all, but it would be great if you could have a
look at the experimental packages on http://people.debian.org/~frank/
one week or the other.

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie