Re: Closed bugs?

From: Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de>
Subject: Closed bugs?
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 02:19:06 +0200

> Hi,

> I'm just going through the bugs list and try to find some bugs, which
> are still open:
>
> 105333: currvita is contained in tetex-extra_2.0.2-2_all.deb. It's
>         not mentioned in any changelog, but it is there.

I don't know when it was in tetex-extra but it is there.

> 124074: tetex-extra now contains a recent version of listings which
>         works, at least for the described case. affects 162497 too.

Yes.

> 148640: picinpar is in tetex-extra contained since teTeX 2.0:

this was added in 1.0.2+20021025-1 according to changelog
but I forgot to close the bug at that time.

> 146516: cmbright is included in tetex-base since teTeX 2.0

I remembered nothing on this.  It seemed it was removed in
1.0.2+20011128-1 but when it was back?

Anyway, at least, these should be tagged woody or
even closed.

Thanks for your investigation.

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.