Re: Listings 1.0 instead of 0.21

From: Nicolas Bouillon <bouil@bouil.org>
Subject: Listings 1.0 instead of 0.21
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:57:26 +0200

> I run a Debian Sid and have seen that the version of the
> listings package
> installed is 0.21 (in /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/listings/)
> I discover recently that the listings1.0 where relased in
> April 2002 (after a long period of inactivity)
> I know (and i've do it) it's possible to install manualy
> the 1.0 release, but can you upgrade the package ?

Only FYI.

At present and at least basically, we have packaged the
released teTeX and it does not include listings1.0 yet.

I recently packaged teTeX beta version (date of 20020911)
privately and found it included listings1.0

I have an impression we have not yet clear policy on if we
would package beta version of teTeX or not.

Please wait for a while (might be long while, though).

Best regrads,		       2002/9/26

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.