Re: support for czech language in tetex

From: Jan Gregor <gregor_jan@seznam.cz>
Subject: support for czech language in tetex
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 20:15:24 +0200

> Hello
>   I miss in current version of tetex support for czech language.
>  Specifically csplain (modification of Knuth's plain).
>   What's wrong ? In potato there was package called csplain.

As far as I know, csplain (or support for czech language)
was merged in tetex itself in woody.

I am not sure but it seems that you should modify
/etc/texmf/fmt.d/00tetex.cnf a bit, that is, remove
comment mark before the entries for csplain etc.
and run "update-fmtutil" then run "fmtutil --missing"

>   Can I help ?

Yes, please report the result you would get.

Best regards,		      2002/8/28

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.