Re: Please test new tetex packages for woody

From: Adrian Bunk <bunk@fs.tum.de>
Subject: Re: Please test new tetex packages for woody
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 23:29:05 +0200 (CEST)

> > And only one more point.  koma-script, seminar and stmaryrd
> > seem to be put in tetex-base.  I think it is much safer to do
>
> Where do you see this? As far as I can see, koma-script and seminar are in
> tetex-extra. Only stmaryrd is in tetex-base (and I think it was there
> before it moved to tetex-nonfree - and I think Christoph knew what he
> did when moving stmaryrd back).

Very sorry, you are right.  I remember that I checked with

dpkg -c tetex-base_1.0.2-2_all.deb

but I did it in a wrong way perhaps.  Well, there are now many
tetex packages and modified ones scattering in my hard disk ;)
so I am in a very confusing state.

But, in anyway, I should check before reporting, sorry again.

Regards,			2000.7.1

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>