Re: tetex-base

From: Christoph Martin <martin@uni-mainz.de>
Subject: Re: tetex-base
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 18:47:58 +0200 (MET DST)

> Alexander Kotelnikov writes:
>  > Hello Christoph.
>  >
>  > While building tetex-* packages from tetex-base source (source from potato,
>  > on slink box) I've got
>  > ---
>  > dh_movefiles
>  > tar: Cannot add file usr/share/doc/texmf/help/faq/uktug-faq/index.html: No such
>  > file or directory
>  > tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors
>  > dh_strip
>  > ---
>  > packages building proceeded, but I decided to write you abouth this warning.
>  >

> I think, I saw that before and decided to ignore it. I did not
> investigate it.

So I investigated it ;-)  It seems that the following line in
debian/rules caused error and this line(line 62) is unnecessary.

	echo usr/share/doc/texmf/help/faq/uktug-faq/index.html >> debian/tetex-doc.files

I checked tetex-doc.files and found that
usr/share/doc/texmf/help/faq/uktug-faq/index.html
is duplicated if the above line exists.

And I deleted the above line from rules file then it seems okay.

Best Regards,			2000.6.9

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>