Re: Splitting teTeX

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000, Thomas Esser wrote:

> Dear Richard,
>
> > At this point, it isn't clear to me what is needed to move forward.
> > Thomas, if you still need help, could you tell me what you need?
> > We can ask on mailing lists etc.
>
> For all non-free packages that have been reported to me, the author has
> either changed the copyright or his package has been removed from teTeX.
>
> So, the status of teTeX is, that it I am not aware of non-free packages
> in it.

FYI: The following parts of teTeX are considered non-free at
     Debian GNU/Linux:

nehyph[1,2].tex

% General permission for non-profit usage is granted.
% For commercial usage contact CELEX at the above address.
% Copying of this file is only permitted with inclusion of
% this copyright notice and with these same restrictions.

There's a nehyph.tex that is under the LPPL at CTAN under
language/hyphenation/

textmerg:

%% You are not allowed to change this file.
%%
%% You are NOT ALLOWED to distribute this file alone. You are NOT
%% ALLOWED to take money for the distribution or use of this
%% file except for a nominal charge for copying etc.

> Thomas

cu,
Adrian

                -- Mahatma Ghandi