Re: Going from lenny to testing, I encountered a dependency problem with udev-158-1.

Andika Triwidada wrote:

On Wed, Jul 14, 2010 at 9:40 PM, Toon Moene <toon@moene.org <mailto:toon@moene.org>> wrote:
<snip>
    Because the install phase had already managed to update quite a few
    packages, the resulting system was unusable and I had to reinstall
    lenny.

    It now seems I'm stuck with lenny - or is there a work-around ?

maybe this bug relevant to you?

Yes, I think my problem is comparable to the one described in bug report nr. 571255.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention - I will watch the resolution of that bug report.

Kind regards,

--
Toon Moene - e-mail: toon@moene.org - phone: +31 346 214290
At home: http://moene.org/~toon/; weather: http://moene.org/~hirlam/