Debian trustworthiness

Dear Debian developers,
I'm a researcher at University of Insubria and I'm working on the European project (Qualipso: www.qualipso.eu) that aims to evaluate the trustworthiness and the quality of OSS products. In particular, I'm interested in:
1) Is a specific test suite for Debian released ?
2) What are the testing techniques, approaches and strategies (e.g., unit testing, integration testing, load testing, catalogs, ...) used to test and evaluate the reliability of Debian ? 3) Are testing frameworks and tools (e.g., TestLink, TPTP, ...) used to test Debian ?
4) Is the documentation about testing available on the Debian web site ?

Thank you in advance and best regards,

Davide Tosi