www.huntas.com - Post your free trade lead

Web Design And Development (www.huntas.com - Post your free trade lead)

Principal directions of our activities are as follows:

Site concept design (content setup, User Controls positioning, etc.)
Design of pages (color/fonts theme, etc.)
Selection and design of site's pictures and graphic elements
Model pages creation
Site pages creation
Site assembling
Site support (addition/alteration of site content, design remaking,
HTML-code correcting work, etc.)

If you have additional questions, we would be glad to advise you
personally. Our contact information can be found at our page Contact Us.

See also:

Getting Started : Informative Sites  Features:
1.  Simple Informative Pages.
2.  Balanced text and graphics.
3.  Inquiry Form.
4.  Company and business information.

 Flash Looking : Animating Sites  Features:
1.  Maintenance of all existing pages
2.  Content/graphics review
3.  Inquiry Forms/ feedback forms functionality
4.  Track on Search Engine listing
5.  Directing Traffic
 Dynamic Sites : Interactive Sites  Features:
1.  Animating Presentations
2.  Innovative and creative designs
3.  Sound Effects
4.  Excellent Color Combinations
5.  Compels visitors to view your site again and again

Do it again : Website Redesigining  Features:
1.  Absolutely New Look
2.  Eradicating Existing Flows.
3.  Add-on Features.
4.  Enhancing Platforms.

 Website Maintenance

 Features:
1.  Maintenance of all existing pages
2.  Content/graphics review
3.  Inquiry Forms/ feedback forms functionality
4.  Track on Search Engine listing
5.  Directing Traffic

 Online Business Catalog  Features:
1.  B2B (Business to Business)
2.  Application Development E-Commerce
3.  Business 2 Consumers
4.  Online Retail stores
5.  Credit Card Acceptances
6.  Online Billing / Invoicing

Please mail us your valuable requirements:
support@huntas.com/admin@huntas.com/info@huntas.com

----

Corporate Office:
A/38,Raj Industrial Complex, Military Road,Marol
Andheri(E),Mumbai-400059,India
Tel:91-22-66929981/66929982/66925846
Fax:91-22-66939981
Email: info@huntas.com/admin@huntas.com
----

Notice To Recipient: This email may contain confidential and proprietary
information intended solely for the recipient and, thus, may not be re
transmitted to any party outside of the recipient's organization without
the prior written consent of the sender. If you have received this e-mail
message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or
reply e-mail and destroy the original message without making a copy. Thank
you.

Copyright © 2006 Huntas Technologies Ltd. All Rights Reserved.

----