Immediate work available at fast growing company

Do you want to make money working at home? Do you need second income source?
We are looking for people that want to make money working from home!
We are looking for people who share one common goal, the burning desire to make a change.
Your personal instructor will teach and train you how to put the internet and your computer to work.
We are looking for people that want to make money working part time.
We will need a couple of hour's commitment per day. Work as much as you want.
Be part of the fastest growing industry and successful team today.
Many successful members started with no previous experience.
Keep in mind that there are no fees or packages to buy to join our firm.
We provide education and training needed to help you realize your financial security.
We will need 10 - 15 hours per week commitment. No fee to join our company!
Our extensive training and support is what makes this position so easy to run for you.

Please provide us your contact information to get more details about this job offer!
To continue with the application process please fill in our online application at:

http://www.micro-trading.com/careers.html