Re: op posting

On Sat, Jun 11, 2005 at 01:43:54AM -0700, Jean-David wrote:
> Well by top posting, u save yourslef a lot of time.

Not if you quote the whole previous post below and I want to find out
what you are referring to.

> Now I believe most email conversations stops after the
> first reply. Now is it really worth the effort to
> bottom post everytime?
Yes

>I don t think so. + people
> reading entire threads are a minority...

It is not necessary to quot the whole discussion - just the points you
are referring to.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye
      do, do all to the glory of God."
                                  I Corinthians 10:31

VRYWARING: Hierdie vrywaring is bloot 'n toets...

DISCLAIMER:  This disclaimer was just added as a test...