Re: Revisiting the sarge install process

Mr Mike wrote:

When sarge completed the install it displayed a little message about a program you could run to re-enter the install process to make changes. I made a mental note and actually ran it almost immediately the first time I logged into the new system. It brought up a nice little ncurses window with a menu showing the different install sections like xconfig, software install and the like... Well that was GREAT and I logged out and went about exploring my new debian sarge linux OS box... However, like a bumba$$ i forgot to write down the name of that program and now I can't remember what it was.

Does anyone recall what it is?  I'd be forever greatful!! <g>

probably it is base-config