Re: problems with vegastrike in powerpc

Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
The thing is... why is vegastrike-data and vegastrike-music available in
testing when vegastrike is not yet available in testing?

It should be soon.  See bug 233942(now tagged +confirmed) and the recent
posting to -devel[0]. You may argue that there should be stricter depends forcing the binaries to come with the data and you're probably right, but I don't think uploading 250MB of debs to fix a single line in control is worth it(especially since I have been keeping a close eye on this to package sure the data doesn't actually ship w/o the binary). This will be fixed in the next significant upload(to sid).

-Mike (vegastrike maintainer)

[0] - http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/10/msg00063.html