Re: Problems with latest perl packages

According to the bug already raised about this,

it seems that it is not considered a perl problem but an openwebmail
one.

As it breaks the package openwebmail (which I also use) it would seem to
have an importance higher than normal to me.

There is advice on how to get round it (replacing suidperl call with a
call to perl) altough I for one would appreciate the package itself
being fixed.

BR,
Millis