Re: debian sucks aka i cant get it to install

tor 2004-02-05 klockan 02.49 skrev Ian L:
> I'm glad debian isnt my first introduction to linux because if it were, i'd
> be running back to windows.
>
> Right now trying the testing network install

>From your remarks it sounds like you are trying to install sarge. Note
that sarge's installer is still heavily under development and there is
just a beta version out so far. It has bugs. Lots of them.

It's unclear from your mail which problems you had with which installers
(the woody installer and sarge installer are completely different) but
if you are having problems with the woody installer, try the debian-user
list. If you want to report a problem with the sarge installer or help
us develop it, try the debian-boot mailing list.

Good luck!

/Martin