Re: a problem

On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 09:23:22AM -0500, Shawn Frierson wrote:

> I have two hard discs.  The primary master is linux(4GB) and the
> primary slave is XP(16GB).  I can get lilo to see my XP disc, but
> when I select it in lilo, it doesn't boot!

There probably are ways to configure lilo to do the right thing, but
every two-disk dual-boot setup I've done has left Windows on the
primary master drive. If you can afford to rearrange the drives, I'd
do so.

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu