Re: USB mouse

try "Protocol" instead of Protocal

roland

Ilia Lobsanov wrote:

Have you tried restarting X?

ilia.

On Thu, 2002-01-24 at 12:45, McNeill Kirkpatrick wrote:

It's still not moving

here is the mouse section from my XF86Config-4 file

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier	"Configured Mouse"
	Driver		"mouse"
	Option		"Device"		"/dev/input/mice"
	Option		"Protocal"		"ImPS/2"
	Option		"Emulate3Buttons" 	"true"
	Option		"ZAxisMapping"		"4 5"
EndSection

I just installed usbmgr, and it seems to work
output when I unplug and plug in the mouse:
usb.c: USB disconnect on device 4
hub.c: USB new device connect on bus1/2, assigned device number 5
usb.c: USB device 5 (vend/prod 0x46d/0xc002) is not claimed by any
active driver.

I am pretty sure I compiled usb-uhci directly into the kernel, yet the
mouse just won't move, with either gpm or with X.