Re: [Exim] unnecessary invocations of dial on demand

On Wed, 7 Nov 2001, Steffen Evers wrote:

> primary_hostname = MyMachine
>
> this behavior stops and any local activity is fine. However, now
> remote messages are not delivered any more. I have done some debugging
> and found this calling 'exim -d9 -M MESSAGEID':

This output is all apparently very weird and inexplicable. However, it's
a bit hard trying to comment with only part of the output. Please send
me a complete debugging output from a case that fails.

ph10@cus.cam.ac.uk      Cambridge, England. Phone: +44 1223 334714.