Re: Install Report (b-f 2.3.6 i386; floppy/net; standard)

On Sun, Jun 24, 2001 at 03:57:45PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> in the next boot-floppies rev, they were using mismatched names for
> passing the info.

fixed in CVS.

> > The end result was 234MB used, which dropped to 174MB used when I ran apt-get
> > clean.
>
> Which I have just added to base-config now, since it seems like a
> sensible thing to do.

i hope you ask first, for people with multiple machines behind a slow
connection its very useful to run apt-move on the apt package cache.
i do NOT want it blown away automatically without being asked first
(like dselect does).

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/