Re: BIND in the latest unstable archive

That brings me to another problem that I just can't seem to figure out.
Ever since I installed my syslog has not been writing to daemon.log.  All
output goes to the console.  There is also an error creating /dev/log when
the syslogd init script runs.  I don't have this problem on my 2 other
debian systems.

In as far as changing zone files I'm not sure what to change.  I used "DNS
and BIND" from O'Reilly as my guide and I'm using the same syntax as in
the book.

Shaun