new postgresql packages (6.5.3-11)

I have just uploaded a new version of these packages to master.

I hope that this version of postgresql fixes the RC bugs in upgrading the
database from slink to potato.  This needs testing more extensively than
I can do with the machines I have here.

Upgrade paths that need testing:

postgresql (< 6.3.2) to this version            -- untested
slink (postgresql <= 6.3.2-15) to this version  -- apparently OK
slink (postgresql = 6.3.2-16) to this version   -- apparently OK
postgresql (>= 6.4) to this version             -- untested
postgresql (>= 6.5) to this version             -- apparently OK

Binary packages:
   ecpg       - Embedded SQL for PostgreSQL
   libpgperl  - Perl modules for PostgreSQL.
 * libpgsql2  - Shared library libpq.so.2 for PostgreSQL
   libpgtcl   - Tcl/Tk library and front-end for PostgreSQL.
   odbc-postgresql - ODBC support for PostgreSQL
   pgaccess   - Tk/Tcl front-end for PostgreSQL database
 *  postgresql - Object-relational SQL database, descended from POSTGRES.
 *  postgresql-client - Front-end programs for PostgreSQL
    postgresql-contrib - Additional facilities for PostgreSQL
    postgresql-dev - Header files for libpq (postgresql library)
    postgresql-doc - Documentation for the PostgreSQL database.
    postgresql-pl - A procedural language for PostgreSQL
    postgresql-test - Regression test suite for PostgreSQL
    python-pygresql - PostgreSQL module for Python

* These are the packages that must be installed to test the upgrade.  The
equivalent slink packages are postgresql and libpgsql.

I would be grateful for reports on upgrading these packages.

     "When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers,
      the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained; What
      is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of
      man, that thou visitest him? For thou hast made him a
      little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him
      with glory and honour."            Psalms 8:3-5