Re: Status check

> I just saw a new set of bootfloppies get uploaded to Incoming mere hours
> ago, these issues and more claim to be fixed.

Sorry to be a dweeb, but where do I find these?  I am unable to find them
in either llug.sep.bnl.gov/pub/debian/Incoming or
ftp1.us.debian.org/debian/Incoming.  llug has an incomplete 2.1.4 set of
1.2mb floppies, and ftp1 has only 2.1.3 floppies.

I've been searching for about 15 minutes now, and can find no definitive
lists of Incoming mirrors.

TIA :)
Matthew