Re: Fwd: Need Basic Steps to Compile GCC 4.9.2 Toolchain for Renesas SH7757 Processor

Hi Ritesh!

On 07/02/2015 06:59 AM, Ritesh Prajapati wrote:
>     Does Anyone has idea to do following task i have mentioned in below
> mail?

The problem is that you basically ask others do to your work for you.
Wookey has already explained to you in another mail how to bootstrap
a cross-compiler and I think you should start and read some
documentation and maybe some trial and error approach.

I have built a cross compiler for ages either, so I can't give you
a step-by-step guide on how to do this. We can help you with some
questions here and then, but really please don't expect others to
do your work for you. If you are paid to build cross applications
for a rather obscure architecture then you should also be able to
build the cross toolchain yourself.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz