Re: Installation tests with GRUB on GPT disks

On 05/18/2018 10:15 PM, Frank Scheiner wrote:
> BTW although this ISO ([1]) already has d-i/silo-installer removed, the d-i/grub-installer on it does not yet include the patch you committed on May 15th. But
> one can fix that during installation.

I have uploaded both partman-auto and grub-installer with the missing
patches for sparc64 now, so we should be all set now.

The upload got delayed because Christian Perrier stepped down as an
uploader for the d-i stuff, so I have stepped up now to help with
the efforts.

Let me know when there are other issues that need attention in d-i.

We might want to tackle the installer on ia64 next, but that should
probably go onto the ia64 mailing list. The FTBFS of d-i on most
ports architectures should have been fixed with this [1] commit.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz