glibc 2.22 testsuite issues on sparc64

Dear sparc64 porters,

The glibc testsuite in version 2.22 which has been uploaded to sid 2
days ago fails to pass on both ravirin and landau build daemon, while
it passes fine on my system.

The ravirin build was done with glibc 2.22-0experimental3. There was a
single failure:

  FAIL: nptl/tst-dlsym1

This test hasn't changed for year, and it is likely due to the fact the
experimental chroot contains a mix of gcc 5 and gcc 6.

The landau buildd tried to build twice glibc version 2.22-1 with both
time exactly the same failures related to threads:

  FAIL: nptl/tst-cond10
  FAIL: nptl/tst-cond16
  FAIL: nptl/tst-cond17
  FAIL: nptl/tst-cond18
  FAIL: nptl/tst-cond25
  FAIL: rt/tst-mqueue5

The error returned by some of these tests is "Resource temporarily
unavailable". Given they are new issues that don't happen on ravirin
nor on my system, it could be a kernel issue.

Given I am unable to reproduce the issues, can someone please
investigate them?

Thanks,
Aurelien

[1] https://sourceware.org/glibc/wiki/Release/2.22