Call for iceweasel testing

Hello,

One of the oustanding RC bugs, potentially blocking wheezy release, is
#674908. I've recently cooked up a patch which fixes the previously
reported iceweasel crashes for me, but it would be nice if others
would test it as well and report their experiences. Fixed binaries
(for wheezy/testing) are available at

http://www.wooyd.org/debian/iceweasel/

If you get them to crash, I would be particularly interested in the
stack trace of the failure. Procedure to obtain one once you have a
reproducible crash:

0. Install debug binaries.
1. Run 'ulimit -c unlimited'.
2. Start iceweasel.
3. Trigger the crash, it should dump core.
4. Run 'gdb /usr/lib/iceweasel/firefox-bin core'.
5. Enter 'bt' to show the backtrace.

Positive reports are welcome too :-).

Best regards,
--