Re: esp_scsi in the installer doesnt' detect disks

Nick,

As far as I know, the ESP driver is still broken.  Somebody on the
Aurora list said they may be able to have a go at fixing it, but I
haven't heard anything since.  I have the same problems with my
Sparcstation 20.  One suggestion could be that you do an install
across the network, from another machine, or install Sarge, then do a
dist-upgrade.

Unfortunately due to various problems associated with ESP, I am
currently using OpenBSD.  It went straight on my machine, but I don't
know how to configure it, and it's not GNU/Linux!

I look forward to ESP being fixed.  Unfortunately I don't have the
skills to contribute, myself.

Cheers,

Chris.