Re: WG: Re: Bits (Nybbles?) from the Vancouver release team meeting

--- Francois Lucas <lucasfra@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 3/17/05, foo_bar_baz_boo-deb@yahoo.com
> <foo_bar_baz_boo-deb@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Ok, then why did it say my UltraSPARC II processor was not
> supported
> > when I tried to install Solaris 10 on the system once before?
>
> Don't know ! But I can say that it works perfectly well on my USIIi
> 440Mhz Ultra10 (modulo the sucking IDE controller)

Oh shit, don't get me started on that IDE controller! I'm already neck
deep in the GFDL freeness debate. :-)

I get weird kernel messages from it all the time, but what can I do?
I'm 2000 miles away trying to keep my head above water on a new job.