Problem installing Debian on SUN Ultra 5

  Hello all,

I'm trying to install Debian 3.0 on SUN Ultra 5. It has UltraSPARC IIi 360MHz CPU, one IDE hard drive 8.4 GB, and two SCSI drives 9.1 GB.

I used installation from Debian CDs. All installation went fine, but when it was finished and machine rebooted, Debian cann't start. I receive following error:

Decompression error:crc error

Debian istaller was used for creating partitions (partman), I used multi-user worsktation option which created necessary partitions on IDE drive.

Does anybody have any idea?

Regards,
Danijel